3S430 Illinois 59, Naperville, IL 60563
How to get there
|Monday|| 07:30am — 06:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 07:30am — 06:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 07:30am — 06:00pm |
|Thursday|| 07:30am — 06:00pm |
|Friday|| 07:30am — 06:00pm |
- Justin Solarski★ ★ ★ ★ ★They do awesome work, have had 2 major repairs there and they beat the competitions price by miles.
We have had them replace the front subframe and the fixed a bent tailgate. I would recommend this place for fixes, they may take there time when busy but it's worth the wait.
- Lauren Schmidt★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Well this is mighty embarrassing. My AAA membership referred me here when my car broke down on the expressway. I took a photo of the issue, because the automobile damage was cause for me to be late to a job interview and I thought it would be best to have proof of my situation. It appeared that the problem was structural damage due to the rust from 17 winters in Chicago. Good thing I took the photo, because I almost lost $1200 in erroneous repairs.
Mr. Jim's staff was very nice about taking a look At my car the following day and calling me back with the report. They told me the damage was extensive and not the clean rust break I initially suspected. It required $1500 in repairs. My car is only worth about $2500 as a resale, and I am trying to finish up grad school before making any big investments. I asked repeatedly if I could pursue partial repairs to make the vehicle drivable, but not perfect. To this I was told it was impossible and the car was in bad shape.
I visited my parents and expressed my concerns about paying for the repair. My father spoke with Mr Jim's staff who insisted the repairs were necessary. That's when I remembered the photo. My father looked at the picture and said that it was not consistent with the damaged MrJim's staff described. My father ended up confronting them in person only to find they had lied about the necessary repairs and he had the car taken elsewhere to be completely fixed for $260.
- Address: 3S430 Illinois 59, IL 60563
- Phone number +1 630-836-1166
- View opening hours
- Main work: Establishment Electronics store Car repair
- The website mrjimsauto.com
Response to question
Where is Mr. Jim's Automotive Service?
What's the Mr. Jim's Automotive Service phone number?
What are Mr. Jim's Automotive Service open hours?
What types of activities?
What's the Mr. Jim's Automotive Service website?
- Guardian ElectricalEstablishment, Electrician3S450 Illinois 59, Naperville, IL 60563+1 630-835-0662
- Hometown PaintingEstablishment, Painter3S264 Illinois 59, Warrenville, IL 60555+1 630-393-1973
- American Health Career InstituteEstablishment, University, School29W701 Butterfield Rd #102, Warrenville, IL 60555+1 630-712-5554Open now: Until 05:00pm
Weather in Naperville
|Jan, 19 2021 02:00am||-4 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2021 05:00am||-4 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2021 08:00am||-5 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2021 11:00am||-7 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2021 02:00pm||-8 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2021 05:00pm||-8 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2021 08:00pm||-6 ℃|
|Jan, 19 2021 11:00pm||-5 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2021 02:00am||-6 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2021 05:00am||-6 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2021 08:00am||-8 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2021 11:00am||-9 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2021 02:00pm||-10 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2021 05:00pm||-9 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2021 08:00pm||-5 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2021 11:00pm||0 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2021 02:00am||0 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2021 05:00am||1 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2021 08:00am||0 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2021 11:00am||-2 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2021 02:00pm||-2 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2021 05:00pm||-1 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2021 08:00pm||2 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2021 11:00pm||1 ℃|